Walk-In Tub Installation in Eastern PA & Western NJ
Walk-in tubs are a modern day necessity with the average lifespan increasing each year. The typical American lives more than 79 years, based on the latest research. That means a strong possibility that the average family will deal with at least one mobility-impaired resident at some point.
To make life easier for senior citizens, and ensure their safety when they bathe, Master’s Home Solutions offers a wide range of custom, walk-in tubs for homeowners in Eastern Pennsylvania and Western New Jersey. Some can be installed in as as little as one day by our certified professionals. Statistics show that a conversion to a walk-in tub makes bathing far less dangerous for older residents than having them lift a leg over the edge of a standard bathtub or risk losing their balance on the slippery floor of a shower.
When it’s time to adapt to the bathing needs of a grandparent or mobility-impaired person in your life, Master’s Home Solutions is the place to turn. We’ve been the one-stop destination for home-improvement projects in the Poconos and the Lehigh Valley for more than six decades.
Be Safe and Stylish with a Walk-In Tub
- Easy Access: Walk-in tubs simplify the bathing process for physically challenged individuals.
- Low-maintenance: Antimicrobial technology resists mold and mildew.
- Security Options: Our walk-in tubs can include a no-slip floor, a built-in handrail or a custom seat for added security.
- Multi-Layer Acrylic: Our unique surface earned the Good Housekeeping Seal and will never crack, peel or chip.
- Seamless Fit: Our factory-trained installers guarantee a water-tight fit.
Master’s Home Solutions has a proven track record for affordable bathroom remodeling projects, whether you need a shower-to-tub conversion, a walk-in bath or something else. We’re the choice of homeowners in Eastern PA and Western NJ.
Learn About Accessible Bathroom Options
When you need a bath conversion for accessibility reasons, we can help your loved one in several different ways. Contact us at (610) 264-3333 to get a free estimate or more information. Master’s Home Solutions has earned an A+ rating from BBB, the highest industry standard.