An awning window is a casement window that is hung horizontally and hinged on top. It swings outward like an awning. It can be used independently, stacked or combined with fixed glass. Awning windows permit lots of natural light. They enhance ventilation because they open wide and are easy to operate. They can add a beautiful look to your bedroom or bathroom, and they are a perfect addition above a counter or sink.
To install these windows at your home in Eastern PA or Western NJ, Master’s Home Solutions is the remodeling company to count on.
Reasons to Consider Awning Windows
- Phenomenal Ventilation: Awning and casement windows provide superior ventilation for your home. Their designs allow an abundance of air and natural light.
- Obstruction-free viewing: Overhang and casement windows don’t have rails or bars, permitting an unobstructed view of the outside world.
- Energy Efficiency: Awning and casement windows are made with thick protected glass for maximum energy efficiency and comfort.
- Easy Operation: The crank handles turn effortlessly to eliminate interference with window blinds.
- Simple Cleaning: The window opens to a 90-degree angle, permitting easier access for cleaning.
- Enhanced Security: windows feature multiple locks, making your home more secure.
Replacement windows from Master’s Home Solutions are made with energy-efficient glass and premium materials to protect your windows against damage, improve ventilation, ensure safety and lower utility bills.
Select Your New Awning Windows Today
For more information about awning windows, give us a call or fill out our free estimate form. Master’s Home Solutions provides free estimates and serves customers in Eastern PA and Western NJ.