Job Type: Full-time
Local, family owned and operated construction company is seeking a Full-time Measure and Service Technician. This position is responsible for accurately measuring the customer’s home for installations and being responsible for completing service jobs.
This position is one of the most important/crucial within our organization. You must have experience in home improvement and be able to correctly measure. Attention to detail and self-motivation are critical for success in your role.
Your specific duties as a Measure and Service Technician will include:
- Accurate production measurements on our product lines including, Windows, Doors, Roofing, Siding, and Baths.
- Interacting with our Customers in a Professional Manner
- Job inspections and occasional Service
- Communicating with our production Department staff
- 2 + years demonstrated technical competency with home improvement/construction projects
- Ability to safely assist in home improvements and repairs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to correctly use a tape measure and record measurements
- Professional Appearance
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license