Job Type: Full-time
Master’s Home Solutions, an independently owned and operated successful home improvement company which has been in business since 1957, is now actively seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our growing team.
- Facilitate sales leads with accuracy, detailed lead notes, warm handover or introduction call, to provide the best experience for the customer in the initial sales cycle
- Respond proactively to inbound inquiries –and set qualified appointments
- Making outbound calls to prospects leads, gather necessary information and set qualified appointments
- Work closely with management team to ensure leads delivered to sales team are accurate and qualified
- Follow-up. Work with management team to ensure that 100% of all inbound leads are responded to appropriately
- Work supportively with colleagues, operating in a collegiate manner at all times and in line with the company’s values
- Input information from interactions into customer relationship management system for tracking and development purposes
- Prior inbound and/or outbound calling experience
- Robust, professional and resilient call handling
- Personable but persistent, target driven individual
- Sales or Negotiation skills
- Excellent telephone manner
Training to our specific scripts and procedures to be provided.